New maps for UT 99 underway !

Anythang about UnrealED
thepostman
Site Admin
Site Admin

New maps for UT 99 underway !

Postby thepostman » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:04 pm

A few of our map Makers here at dFb have been busy making some new maps for UT 99.These maps are made from the real deal map makers of the UT 99 world. First map to be uploaded will be( Tis -da- season ) A large Xmas map with good map flow and great game play . The next map is modeled after the Famous Matties car wash in up state New York , once again premier map maker with large game play, tons of great spots to camp or freestyle .great map for clan matches . The Last and final map I one to take the UT 99 community by storm . As this map comes to a final completion it will be the largest map UT 99 has ever seen on it's engine with all the bells and whistles. This map Is coming to UT 99 from a map maker with great style and flare and has come out of retirement to complete this wonderful map he started on years ago . I will not say any more about this map until it gets closer to being done but i will try to get some screen shots of the completed parts of the map as well as the rest of the maps Spoken about today .

Screen shots will be posted in this Forum as well as on the Front page for review.
MattMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby MattMan » Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:11 pm

Can't wait to see them all finished. My map still needs a few tweaks before it's done. I'll get to work on it as soon as time permits. Been crazy busy at the car wash the past couple weeks.
the_w0rd
Double Kill
Double Kill

Postby the_w0rd » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:29 pm

working on a map for TA atm, but I'd love to contribute a map. check out DM-[TA]-Greenies-Bar screens @ http://p455w0rd.net/images/UEd2/ - I'm uploading pics as I make progress. Also..postman..is it possible to say scale everything (brushes and textures) by like 2?
thepostman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby thepostman » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:59 pm

Yes u can but have to do a few things to keep it from becoming a bad brush n screwing the map up . hop on ts or get with me n i will tell a what to do n what to look out for . good to know ur still around come say hi at least
oh Map looks great . i have some goodies u can try out to add in as well as help with scaling questions.
GreenMan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby GreenMan » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:25 pm

p455w0rd wrote:working on a map for TA atm, but I'd love to contribute a map. check out DM-[TA]-Greenies-Bar screens @ http://p455w0rd.net/images/UEd2/ - I'm uploading pics as I make progress. Also..postman..is it possible to say scale everything (brushes and textures) by like 2?

Thanks bud! Finally some respect from a map maker! Sure would have been nice to have a {dFb} map named after me first. :P

Return to “UnrealED”